Allegro Cozumel Resort
Right on the famous San Francisco Beach, two worlds of adventure co-exist: the fun-in-the-sun beach and the amazing undersea Palancar Reef. Whatever you choose to pursue, the Allegro Cozumel resort places it right at your fingertips. Beach volleyball, tropical bars and restaurants, and nightclubs keep life on land exciting, while the on-site scuba dive shop and big-game sport-fishing charters offer a gateway into the dazzling marine sanctuary of Cozumel’s waters. And when you awake the next morning, after a relaxing night’s sleep in your comfortable guest room, you’ll find there’s even more to explore, because the adventure never stops at the Allegro Cozumel resort.
This Cozumel dive resort has 261 newly renovated tropical theme rooms in Polynesian style bungalows with a balcony or terrace. The Cozumel resort and its rooms offer amenities such as: 1 king or 2 double beds, air-conditioning & ceiling fan, cable TV, telephone, full bath, balcony or terrace, coffeemaker, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, and safety deposit box.
ALLEGRO COZUMEL FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Unlimited meals, snacks & beverages
• Full open bar
• 3 restaurants, 6 bars & 1 sports bar/Disco with bar
• 3 swimming pools (1 relaxation, 1 activity pool, 1 kids)
• Chaise lounges & towel service by the pool & beach areas
• 1 Jacuzzi
• Fitness facilities & sauna
• Kids Club with supervised activities (ages 0–7 yrs)
• Teens Club with activities (8-17 yrs)
• Kids Water Park
• Sports: 4 illuminated courts: 3 tennis and 1 multipurpose court:
basketball, tennis, volleyball; beach soccer, ping-pong, darts, billiards, kayaking, snorkeling, boogie boarding, sailing, windsurfing & giant chess board
• Daily activities program by the pool and beach areas
• Nightly shows & entertainment
ULTIMATE DIVE EXPERIENCE AMENITIES:
- Ultimate Dive Experience accommodations include a collection of 36 rooms featuring services and amenities catering exclusively to the avid diver
- Accommodations are in a privileged location on the resort close to the beach
- Exclusive lounge to relax with beautiful ocean views
- Access to four daily dive departure times: 8:00am, 10:00am, 1:00pm and 3:00pm
- Exclusive check-in/check-out service (9:00am – 5:00pm)
- Exclusive “Ultimate Dive Experience” guest ID bracelet
- Special Wetsuit Drying Rack in room
- Free equipment storage and care at the Dive Shop
- Up to 15% discount at the Dive Shop toward apparel and retail items†
- Accommodations in a Superior Premium Ultimate Dive Experience Room
- 32” Flat Screen TV with DVD player
- Multi-media docking station in room
- Stocked mini-bar replenished every two days
- Free Internet Access Point
- Exclusive pool area
- Self-service bar (12:00pm – 8:00pm)
- Preferential à la carte restaurant reservations
Scuba divers staying at Allegro Cozumel have a new option to make their scuba diving vacation even more exciting with the exclusive Ultimate Dive Experience. They can enjoy a unique and complete VIP experience which includes upgraded accommodations within an exclusive section of the Cozumel dive resort featuring a VIP lounge overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
Cozumel is undoubtedly famous for the world class muck diving, with a huge array of critters that can be observed and photographed during long dives at the shallow sites close to the Cozumel resort. Diving in Cozumel includes regular sightings of resident marine life such as rhinopias, many assorted frogfish, mandarin fish, ghost pipefish, harlequin shrimp, flamboyant cuttlefish, blue ring and hairy octopus, thorny and pygmy seahorse, stonefish, inimicus, to name but a few, along with literally hundreds of different species of nudibranch.
This resort is located on the beautiful island of Cozumel, overlooking the Mexican Caribbean Sea. This family friendly all-inclusive Cozumel resort is about 20 minutes from the international airport and a 45 minute ferry ride from Playa del Carmen, Mexico. This Cozumel dive resort is located by Palancar Reef. The nearby Palancar Reef is considered one of the top 5 scuba dive destinations in the world. Guests staying at the Allegro Cozumel resort can also enjoy one of the best beaches the island has to offer.