Gangga Island Resort
Gangga Island Resort
Gangga Island dive resort is located at the heart of the core triangle in Northern Sulawesi situated along the coast of Manado. The Gangga Island dive resort is an hour’s drive from the airport followed by a 30 minutes boat ride.
The Gangga Island dive resort offers 15 beach bungalows designed in the local Minahasa style. Both the superior and deluxe bungalows have two separates rooms where visitors can choose from a king, or twin beds, a king with an extra twin bed, or three twin beds. Any combination of guests can be accommodated. All rooms feature a bathroom, verandah, air conditioner, ceiling fan, minibar, satellite TV, coffee & tea making facilities. Extra beds and cots are accessible upon request and may cost extra.
Gangga Island dive resort offer facilities such as large swimming pool with sunbed and towels, two restaurants that serve both local and international cuisine, the Pasung Spa, boutique, library, running track, coconut bar baby cots, and baby sitter services, children’s corner, internet access and Wi-Fi services, laundry services, and table tennis. The Gangga dive resort caters for scuba diving activities, snorkeling, and other fun activities such as traditional fishing with the local fisherman. Both dive and Spa packages are available upon booking.
The island of Gangga is located at the conjunction of the Indian and Pacific Oceans and offers all levels of experience divers the opportunity to explore unique diving sites and enjoy a variety of incredible marine life.
Gangga Dive Resort is well designed and fully serviced by full-service PADI 5 Star Dive Resort who offer guided boat dives in more than 25 dive sites including snorkeling excursions and Bangka Archipelago. All Gangga Island Dive Resort instructors are qualified scuba dive experts and offer scuba diving services, and safety needs to all experts.
Gangga Island Dive Resort offers full day trips. Three boats are wooden built and designed for diving activities, whereas the other two are dedicated for snorkeling. Further available facilities include classroom, a library offering large marine books, toilet, washing sinks, and drying facilities, and a dedicated camera for pictures. Nitrox 32% is available to qualified divers free of charge.
Marine biologists from all over the world come to study the fantastic fauna found in the soft corals and reefs in this region. Photographers have a variety of topics from which to choose. Divers expect to see fish actions and plenty of colorful fish, blennies, pipefish, turtles, frogfish, nudibranch, tuna, jacks, and octopus.
Gangga Island Dive Resort offers diving and snorkeling activities throughout the year, but it is recommended you visit between March and November. The water temperature ranges from 27-30 degrees. Each boat has a maximum of 12 divers at a ratio of four divers to one dive master.
Gangga Island Dive Resort is committed to protecting and maintaining the local reef and engages in community activities that help in the preservation of tourism activities.
The Gangga Island Resort’s picturesque white sand beaches, large salt-water pool, traditional spa, and high-quality service will guarantee a peaceful, relaxing stay for both scuba divers and non-divers alike.
Gangga Island Resort & Spa is located on the tip of the small island of Gangga. Gangga is a tropical destination that provides ultimate seclusion and relaxation. This beach resort is built under shady palms and surrounded by tropical gardens. Gangga Island Resort consistently meets the highest international standards of service and comfort, making it the perfect place for holidaymakers, honeymooners, and scuba diving enthusiasts.
This scuba dive resort allows visitors to enjoy the 30 world-class diving locations on Gangga island. The beach resort gives guests the opportunity to experience a wonderful variety of rare species and pristine reefs. Gangga is the ideal starting point for diving the Bangka Archipelago, Bunaken National Marine Park, and the Lembeh Strait.
The Gangga Island Resort is known for its diverse selection of exploration opportunities. In the Gangga and Bangka Archipelago, you’ll see soft corals, blue ring octopus, cuttlefish, frog fish, pipefish, and more. This island resort also allows guests to visit the BunaKen National Marine Park. The park boasts eagle rays, jackfish, tuna, sharks, turtles, napoleons, and barracudas. Lastly, the Lembeh Strait is famous for its large selection of exotic, bizarre, and rare species. Book a vacation with your family or friends at the Gangga Island Resort to experience the diverse marine life.
Gangga Island Resort is located on the tip of a small island near Manado in North Sulawesi Indonesia, just about 1 and 1/2 hours by car and boat from the Manado Airport.
This scuba dive resort is located on the top of North-Sulawesi / Indonesia
|International Airport (Manado)||70 + 20 minutes||Car + Resort Boat|
|City Center (Manado)||90 + 20 minutes||Car + Resort Boat|
Services & Facilities
– Fruits, sandwich, and welcome drink upon arrival
– Bottled drinking water
– Internet access: WI-FI Access at the lobby and in the room
– Internet corner
– Concierge & ticketing confirmation service
– Beach beds and beach towels
– Children corner
– Beach volley & Tennis table
– Evening turn down
– Baby cots and baby sitter
– Laundry service
– Extra bed (with additional charge)
– Airport transfers
– Telephone service/IDD Calls at reception)
– 30 wooden NON-smoking rooms
– Air conditioning
– Ceiling Fan
– Mosquito net
– Satellite TV with international channels
– In-room telephone for internal use only
– Mini Bar
– Private bathroom with hot & cold water shower
– Hair dryer
– Safety deposit box in the room
– Complimentary coffee & tea making facilities
– Internet Access: complimentary Wi-Fi internet in the room
– Traditional Fishing with local Fisherman arranged (on request)
– Complimentary Gangga Island guided tour arranged (on request)
– Excursion to the Minahasa Highlands (on request)
– Excursion to Tangkoko National Park (on request)
– Private tour to nearby islands (on request)
– Sunset tour with snacks and drinks (on request)
– Gangga Divers Diving center
– Swimming pool
– Tuturuga Restaurant
– Coconut Bar
– Pasung Spa
The Swimming Pool
Enjoy a relaxing day at the Gangga Island Resort at the salt-water infinity swimming pool on the edge of the ocean. This island and scuba dive resort feature beach beds and free use of beach towels, drinking water, and afternoon tea with local specialties.
At the island resort’s restaurant, visitors can take advantage of authentic Indonesian fare. The restaurant sits in the open air beneath coconut trees, the perfect setting for a traditional Indonesian barbeque night. A selection of International and Indonesian Cuisine, including fish specialities of the island, is available.
– Climate: Tropical between 24-32°C
– Voltage: 220-240V, transformers available
– Currency: Indonesian Rupiah
Currencies & Credit Card Acceptance
US Dollars (Cash), Euro, and Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) are accepted as payment. However, by regulation of the National Bank of Indonesia, payments by Credit Card are accepted but the whole transaction must be in Indonesian Rupiah. Therefore, we will convert the amount to IDR according to the current exchange rate.
The Gangga Island Resort is a well-designed, full-service PADI 5 Star Dive Resort. This scuba dive resort is recognized worldwide for its personalized service and attention to safety. All Gangga Island Resort guides are qualified scuba dive masters or instructors, and they pride themselves on offering customized scuba diving services that suit the various safety needs of divers at all experience levels.
Diving Center & Facilities
– Meeting and reading room
– Library with a large choice of marine books
– Large photo room with working tables and Lockers charging outlets 220-110 Volts
– Toilet, Washing sink and drying facilities
– New or well-maintained rental equipment by Aqualung
– One Coltri automatic NITROX mixer
– Nitrox 32% are available Free of Charge
– Three well maintained and well aerated Coltri Compressors for safe air
– 12 & 15 Liter Aluminum tanks; Valves and adaptors INT and DIN
– Description: All boats are designed and built for safe and comfortable diving
– 2 Diving wooden boats with sundeck and toilet to accommodate 8-12 divers
– 1 Fiberglass boat with sundeck and toilet to accommodate 12-15 divers
– Each powered by 2 silent, 4 strokes Suzuki & Yamaha outboard Engines 175-225-250 HP
– 2 Diving wooden boats to accommodate 4-8 divers, each powered by 4 strokes Suzuki outboard Engines 40 HP
– Safety equipment such as radio, life jackets, first aid kit, DAN Jumbo Oxygen twin tanks
– Extra diving equipment
Facilities and Services
– Toilet onboard (3 out of 5 Boats)
– Fresh towels
– Fresh Fruits/Snacks
– Lunch box, afternoon Tea and snacks when out for 3 dives
– Drinking water and Hot Tea
– Freshwater for camera
Gangga Island Resort boats “Christina” and “Setia” are equipped to take guests snorkeling on the nearby islands. A guide will assist divers on board and in the water while they explore the unique flora and fauna of the Sulawesi Sea.