December 22 – 29, 2018
$2799.00 per person Deluxe Cabin
$3289.00 per person Owner’s Suite
Snorkel with Whale Sharks, dive with schooling Sardines, Manta Rays, Thresher Sharks … and dive the world-famous Verde Pass! Depart Atlantis Dive Resort Dumaguete on Saturday, December 22, 2018 and dive along the way to Puerto Galera.
Arriving Atlantis Dive Resort Puerto Galera Friday afternoon, December 28, 2018, and disembarking at Puerto Galera on Saturday, December 29, 2018.
– Embark Azores on December 22, 2018 at 5pm at Dumaguete
– Day 1 Oslob/Sumilon, snorkel with the Whalesharks plus 3-4 dives
– Day 2 Pescador/Moalboal, 3-4 dives then depart for Malapascua (It’s a 12 hour sail, so underway mid/late afternoon)
– Day 3 Monad/Malapascua, full day of diving
– Day 4 Malapascua, dive early morning for the chance to see Thresher Sharks, 3 dives, then leave mid-afternoon for long sail to Boracay
– Day 5 Boracay, usually 2-3 dives
– Day 6 Verde Island, usually 2 dives on Drop off, then over to Atlantis Dive Resort Puerto Galera
– Disembark 8am on December 29, 2018 at Puerto Galera
What could be even better? Spend New Year’s Eve at Atlantis Dive Resort Puerto Galera!
Deluxe rooms are only $294 per night per person based on double occupancy, including up to 5 dives a day and all meals.