Dive package includes:
– 5 nights’ standard accommodations
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (dinner arrival day through breakfast departure day)
– 4 days x 2-tank morning boat dives
– Complimentary use of dive computer (required for all divers)
– Complimentary WiFi
– Welcome rum punch
– Manager’s cocktail reception (typically Monday evening)
– Airport ground transfers
– Resort fees, taxes, and gratuities – except dive gratuities which are NOT included
– Valid for travel April 7 – June 15, 2018
– Must book by April 23, 2018
Starting at $1,199 per person double occupancy
For those who desire an intimate, even romantic, oasis with superb diving, nightlife that revolves around our Beach Nuts Bar (karaoke anyone?), or just counting stars in the sky, this resort is a great choice. And, Bloody Bay Wall awaits—considered to be among the world’s best diving sites.
Starting at $1,099 per person double occupancy
If you enjoy casual ambiance, great boat diving, and options to hike the islands’ nature trails, explore caves, and perhaps even try some rock climbing on The Bluff, then this is the resort for you. Divers come from everywhere to explore the MV Captain Keith Tibbetts.
Starting at $1,049 per person double occupancy
This is the place for those who want a quiet dive resort with excellent boat and shore diving, but one that’s also close to the action and excitement of Seven Mile Beach and George Town for nightlife. There are many popular dive sites, including the North Wall, which is just offshore at the resort.