- Central America
- South Asia
- South Pacific and Australia
- Dive Specials
– Accommodations double occupancy lower deck cabin
– All meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages including 1 complimentary glass of wine with dinner
– Up to 4 dives daily
– Welcome massage and standard shore excursions indicated in the itinerary
– Airport transfers to nearest embarkation and disembarkation airport
– Government hotel taxes
– March 29-April 9, 2018 11 nights $6050.00 per person
– *Marine Park/Harbor fees not included payable onboard
When it comes time to diving, the Gaia Love is equipped with first-class amenities among its four decks. There is a dedicated camera room on the main deck for the preparation and maintenance of underwater camera equipment, plus a lounge with a premier entertainment center for relaxing between dives. The dive deck off the rear of the boat can hold 20+ divers and houses 11 rinse tanks. Two 5.5 meter diving skiffs are always ready for divers to board easily and safely. When that post-dive hunger strikes, you can take advantage of either the restaurant or pantry and relax before you head out again. Your group can move up to the sundeck as the sun sets to enjoy the full-service bar and dine under the night sky.
The Gaia Love is not only the best in entertainment and accommodations but in safety as well. It has been outfitted with advanced navigation and safety equipment, such as life vests, rafts, firefighting, and EPRIB systems. Modernized platforms aid in more efficient communication that keeps its staff on top of safety measures. A smaller RIB vessel that’s easily moved by crane is also stored on the top deck, ready to use if needed.