- Central America
- South Asia
- South Pacific and Australia
- Dive Specials
Gather a Group of Friends and Save BIG!
• June 25 – July 2 2018
• 7 nights accommodations double occupancy
• 3 meals daily, except Sunday’s evening meal and between-dive snacks
• All beverages including alcoholic drinks(premium alcoholic beverages available for an additional charge)
• Up to 4 dives daily (weather permitting)
• Transfers within Galapagos Islands for same day arrivals & departures
$5095.00 1st Diver
$4995.00 2nd Diver
$4895.00 3rd Diver
$4795.00 4th Diver
*Not included: Galapagos National Park Fee ($100), Chamber Support Fee ($35), Tourist card ($20) and fuel surcharge. Airfare to Galapagos Islands and land options before/after cruise additional.
*Rate subject to change and guaranteed at 12 months prior to departure Marine park fees, tourist card and fuel surcharge subject to change.
The Humboldt Explorer liveaboard accommodates 16 passengers with eight air-conditioned rooms. Each room has private a bathroom, flat screen television and ocean view. The yacht also features a partially covered sun deck with a Jacuzzi and ample seating, salon area with dining, bar and entertainment area.
There is a large dive deck onboard that includes a bathroom, large camera table with charging station, individual storage areas, rinse bins for cameras and another for gear. Humboldt Explorer’s diving operations are conducted from two large pangas (tenders), easily boarded from the yacht’s dive deck.