- Central America
- South Asia
- South Pacific and Australia
- Dive Specials
– 7 nights accommodations based on double occupancy
– 3 meals daily (except Sunday’s evening meal) and between-dive snacks
– All beverages including house alcoholic drinks
– Up to 4 dives daily
– Tanks, weights and belts
– Round trip Galapagos Islands transfers on arrival and departure days
– Regular Rate $5095.00 per person NOW ONLY $3995.00 per person
January 8 – 15, 2018
February 5 – 12, 2018
April 30 – May 7, 2018
May 14 – 21, 2018
*Pricing does not include Galapagos National Park fee ($100), chamber support fee ($35), tourist card ($20) and fuel surcharge. Airfare to Galapagos Islands and land options before/after cruise additional.
The Humboldt Explorer liveaboard accommodates 16 passengers with eight air-conditioned rooms. Each room has private a bathroom, flat screen television, and ocean view. The yacht also features a partially covered sun deck with a Jacuzzi and ample seating, salon area with dining, bar and entertainment area.
There is a large dive deck onboard that includes a bathroom, large camera table with charging station, individual storage areas, rinse bins for cameras and another for gear. Humboldt Explorer’s diving operations are conducted from two large pangas (tenders), easily boarded from the yacht’s dive deck.